20.10.15

Day 45 of 365: (A late entry for February.14.2014)

Today on my entry the date is February.14.2014.
I decided to buy myself my own Valentines' gift because I mean why not... right?!
So look at this.
Doc said bleed red.
So I decided to buy myself the so called Ronald McDonald's shoes.
Why Red?
Because it's Valentines'
So even though I'm single...I don't think there's anything wrong with treating yourself.
As I recalled, time and time again...I heard from somebody that "You must love yourself first."
Well, there you go.

THE ONLY THING WE NEVER GET ENOUGH OF IS LOVE, AND THE ONLY THING WE NEVER GIVE ENOUGH OF IS LOVE.- Henry Valentine Miller

I guess this quote that I saved from Valentines' last year must have hit me a lot for me to saved it.
First, I now believe that Love and not only love should be give and take.
If you are not getting a 100% of it then why the hell are you in it.
Second, it is never wrong to give all the love that you can for a person or for people; it just shows that you are a loving person and you shouldn't stop being regardless of one will tell you.
Give and get love to everybody, it doesn't matter if it's returned or not.
Third, 
Love brings peace.
Love is universal.
Love is unconditional.
Love is beautiful.
Love is God.
Love is family.
Love is friendship.
Love is connection.
Love is You.

So, if you ask me...
Kim, what happened to you?
I'll tell them...
I'm still here...
Trying.
Because without it... I'm dead.