22.11.15

Day 48 of 365: (A late entry for February.17.2014)

It's the last week of being 24 and I can definitely say I've been satisfied with this year in my life.
If I have to looked back on some misses I'll definitely say there was only about a few times that have brought me down to my knees during this year.
This year was so much more than self discovery.
This year has been great towards me.
I've accomplished quite a few things I've always wanted to do.
This year's adventures had been very exciting and I got inspired to continue my journey and face it bravely.
I may have been weak during the past few years, but this had helped shaped who I am today and who I'm going to be bringing with me next year.
In the process of life there are people who will be added or subtracted in our life every year.
Some of the endings may have been good while the others aren't, but life must go on.
Thank the people who are still part of your life and continue to be part of your journey and don't forget to thank the ones who walked away as well... they have also shaped you who you are today.

Unfortunately we can't keep the connection to a every single we person we meet in this life time.
Sometimes we burn bridges and other times they burn their bridge for whatever reason to us.
I don't get mad anymore when someone unfriends me, rejects my company, ignores me or abandons me.
No, honestly I don't anymore.
I didn't give up first when it comes to that and even though I wish I would have said some things in the past that was left unsaid I must continue walking with my head high and let go of yesterday's regrets.
Sometimes, I wonder if things really happen for a reason but no one will tell you and confirm that.
You are the only one who will find that out yourself... in due time.
I wish I can find out the answers to things in life, but knowing all the answers in life is no fun at all.
For now, laugh at the mysteries and soak everything that life has to offer.

Oh, before I let this entry finish I just want to say one week left until I turn 25. WOW.
I'm getting old.