23.11.15

Day 55 of 365: (A late entry for February.24.2014)

Sorry.

Sorry is a word that you don't often hear.
The apology that we all want loud and clear.
To hear it over and over again.
 It's overused and it made no sense...
 It does and it doesn't.
 Numerous times had it been used to mean something that is ignored.
I said sorry, you tell me: "I'm sick of hearing it."
You only hear what I said, but didn't listen very well.
I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired.
Lean your head against my shoulder then...Rest.
You are heaven, but I became your hell.
I yelled in silence, but you are deaf.
I meant it, but you still left.
I'm exhausted you replied.
I could have done more if you didn't think I lied.
The drive home felt more than an hour.
It poured that summer night, the raindrops got louder.
My eyes got heavier, I can't stop it.
Teardrops.
Love.
Teardrops.
Hate.
Teardrops.
Disappointment.
Teardrops.
Hurt.
Teardrops.
Resentment.
Teardrops.
Forgiveness.
Teardrops.
Hello.
Teardrops.
Goodbye.
Sorry, I apologize.
I wanted to for awhile.
I couldn't.
I can't be friends with you.
Pause.
I read it.
And again.
Finally.
I'm closing my chapter.
I sat outside, lean against the white door.
Shed another tear.
Beat another ache.
 You were just a few pages written, I'm leaving you behind... She said..
"Don't.I typed silently.
Erase.
Never mind.
Type again.
Backspace.
Forget it.
What's the use.
To me you are more than a book.
A beautiful story I'd looked back to.
Where is the ending?
I'm lost.
I'm confused.
A page is missing.
Ripped apart.
Blown by the wind?
Selfish.
Carried away by force.
 To talk to a stranger that was once a friend.
We don't have anymore time.
We'd rather let it eat us alive.
But, I'm not dead yet.
Thank the world, 'fore the sun sets.
The opportunity is timeless.
Sun shines through the horizon...Wishes.
If I can't, at least accept, broken pieces.
Heart.
Red.
Heart.
Blue. 
Heart.
White.
Heart.
Black.
She turns gracefully, she had given me a second chance.
Earth said, follow.
Get up.
Stand up.
Crawl.
Walk.
Run.
Then, you'll be OK.
Sorry, you won't hear it.
I request .
Give it.