10.12.15

Day 58 of 365: (A late entry for February.27.2014)

I can feel big changes coming in the new year.
I can feel adventures coming in this 2016.
I can feel growth and I'm welcoming it wholeheartedly.

Stay tuned because if I do it right... there will be two trips happening for me this coming 2016.
I'm not planning on telling where... but I'm lining up my goals and ever since my adventure to San Francisco I'm in an ultimate high to travel because life is short and why not do it before I hit thirty.
So, I told myself that before thirty that I should have been to 10 places in the U.S and then other countries and possibly more.

But, that's all I'm going to say for now. 
It will definitely be a grind year next year and life had just gotten tougher with big changes happening with my career, but I'm also welcoming that.
It's time for changes as always.

Lastly, there is not lastly... because stay tuned...