15.12.15

Day 60 of 365: (A late entry for March.1.2014)

I woke up to a brand new month of the third day of the month of 2014 in a bright sunny day and I'm ready to take on the mountains.

Lift ride on our way up to the mountains.


Second selfie going up to the mountains just showing off my Volcom balaclava 

The view from the lift.

Made it to the top.


Ate Jeremmie and Joan.


Third selfie because I made it on top of the mountain on -30 weather.

Ate Jeremmie.

2nd lift ride.

Priceless view of Good ol Canadian rockies.

A small excerpt from my IG:
Smiling self for the month of March.
Sad to say goodbye to snowboarding season.
As I found a new kind of sanctuary and peace with winter, unfortunately I have to wait again till next winter season.
This photo was taken at sunshine snowboard and ski village where I got the chance to experience boarding outside Edmonton.
This is definitely one worth winter sport/hobby I will continue to do.
One thing I learned this month: Rush.
Enjoy the rush that life brings and learn to get up when you fall down.
Learn to balance when you ride the board just like life.
Learn to steer at whatever obstacle runs hit you.
Keep going.
Bye March!
Mother nature had been miserably cold, but you brought warm and sunshine somehow.
100.


Good ol view of the mountain, while saying good morning to my weekend.

A photo of our way down the hill. Finally braved a really nasty weather and snowboarding at the same time.


Harutan moments when finally reached warm temperature.



A bromance.

After that snowboarding trip, pasensya na... medyo feeling modelo lang.
WHY?
Because it's hot springs time! :)
I won't be able to upload the other photo because masyado naman akong feelingera kaya eto na lang yung not the uncut version of my wannabe modelling career. 
LOL.



Si Joan yung kasama kong mag modelling that night bago kami nahuli ni Kuya Paolo because the bathroom has no lock. smh.
Total fail.

2 clips I found on my phone:






A few photos taken from my friends`phones:

My snowboarding gear.
The so called winter essentials.


Junbelle and I, because we matched.

Ate Jeremmie, Anele and Kuya Paolo.