16.2.16

Day 64 of 365: (A late entry for March.5.2014)

Shall I talk about what's going on inside my head right now or what was going inside of my head the last couple of months...
Sighs.
I might as well.
I have accepted that in life everything is temporary and nothing is long lasting.
I used to believe when friends tell me they are there no matter what, but the moment something happens you'll really know who's going to be there and who's only there for a season.
I may have forcefully avoided or drifted from some friends, but only because they gave me a reason not to trust their actions anymore.
I'd consider people friends, but I think "close" is a difficult term to put before the word friend when people's actions rather are different than their words.
It dawned on me during the end of November that there are just some people that no matter how much I try not to put malice on their actions had proven that sometimes the choices that they make does not only affect them but the rest.

I thought about explaining before how I felt, but knowing certain person/people it's just going to backfire so I decided to just not focus on myself.
Unfortunately, the bond is weak and I've noticed it ever since I left for an adventure that I chose to do so when I told myself  once I turned 25.

I also wanted to address the fact that I'm not blind to see about how much things have changed ever since November.
I noticed that already the first week of the month.
But, as the saying goes what goes around comes around... when the same treatment was given to you and you decided to ignore the signs and just do you... there is always that someone who gets offended because now they know how it feels to be treated the same way that they had just done to you before.
I decided to keep my sanity and to avoid that emotional stress in my life I just kept to myself. 
I noticed how things changed, I'm not blind.
I had to shut certain forms of my social media in order not be an immature person who is bitter.
But best believe it the game growth is strong with or without the individuals I used to call as friends before.
Sometimes it's not the quality of friendship that deems reliable, but the intentions of the individuals you hang around with will always reflect as to who they are really.

And sometimes you can't help them anymore... they already know what they did and the hole had been dug too deep already...

I'm saying this because as part of being honest on my entries as form of  therapy this is how I felt during the last 2 months.

I'm going to let it go because I've already come face to face with the issue that there is no point opening it up or bringing up the past with that person/people.
I have move forward and I will continue so alone.

More photos during Christmas 2013 season.
I would definitely be honest and say I've only kept contact with three people in this pic.
Things happened that sometimes we cannot go back to the way we used to be before.