16.2.16

Day 65 of 365: (A late entry for March.6.2014)

And since I'm on a roll tonight with the thoughts in my head... I believe it's only right to do another entry before I go on another break.
Here is a quote that I found online:
"You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with...choose carefully."

Choices have to be made and I think up to this point I'm glad I did.
If I had to stay in a toxic form of relationship whether it be friendship or more than that I think I'm old enough to make a decision that is life changing.
For people who didn't get it or thought I was being selfish the moment I turned 25 due to the choices I had made all I ask is for you to respect it as I have respect the choices that you have made for yours... whether yours was uncalled for or lousy or you do  for me.
Don't worry, I'm not going to condemn you for all the wrongs as I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a tirade of backlash for everything that I have done as well.
In life you ought to know sometimes there are just relationships that aren't healthy anymore... whether it is your fault or mine is it doesn't matter anymore.
I don't ask for your understanding or forgiveness nor do you expect to apologize because you are hurt, you've hurt me too.
I sometimes wonder why I'm not friends with the same mutual friends we had, but then I realized and come to a conclusion that I thought I was in good terms with certain people but I think it had been tainted due to what you have perceived about me.
I'm not going to blame you for it, the damaged was done and the people I knew first before you became close with have no more connection with me since they have decided to let me go... that is also fine.
The reason why I wanted to deactivate a few of my social media accounts is due to the added tension/ drama of people that we are/were both connected and I just don't have it in me anymore to see your/ their posts/comments and how blatantly and very obvious that things had changed and I am suddenly a stranger.
I don't want to be immature about it but you are one of the many reasons why I dislike one particular social media.
And as a lot of things come to a close.... 
There are probably things that will come to a close...
10 more months to left in this new year. 

Halo halo.